Just came across this beauty of a calendar by Paper Fashion – I think October’s my favourite, the falling leaves and knitwear sum up everything I love about autumn, which is yours?!
1. The Goldilocks Variations by Allan and Jessica Ahlberg. This pop up book is absolutely delightful and had me grinning ear to ear.
3. Drawn In by Julia Rothman. I love sketch books, this book is illustration heaven.
4. Shark Pencil Case. Storing pencils just got super cooooool.
5. Boo Boo Bear Dress. I need this in my life, just watch this space…
1. A stalker friendly notebook: Detective Survival Guide Notebook by KIMU Design
2. I need this jumper in my life: Cooperative Mix Stitch Pullover by Urban Outfitters
3. Bought me this delight this week: London ABC by Doubleday Childrens, RHCB’s
4. Darn straight: Oliver Jeffers’ ode to Autumn via Anthropologie.